1.Liu D#, Wang X#, He D#, Sun C#, He X, Yan L, Li Y, Han JJ*, Zheng P*. Single-cell RNA-sequencing reveals the existence of naive and primed pluripotency in pre-implantation rhesus monkey embryos. Genome Research, 2018, 28:1481–1493. (封面论文，期刊5年影响因子13.796)
2.Zhao B#, Zhang WD#, Cun YX, Li JZ, Liu Y, Gao J, Zhu HW, Zhou H, Zhang RG, Zheng P*. Mouse embryonic stem cells have increased capacity for replication fork restart driven by the specific Filia-Floped protein complex.Cell Research, 2018, 28(1):69-89. (期刊5年影响因子15.973)
3.Fan Y#, Luo R#, Su L-Y, Xiang Q, Yu D, Xu L, Chen J-Q, Bi R, Wu D-D, Zheng P*, Yao Y-G*. Does the genetic feature of the Chinese tree shrew (Tupaia belangeri chinensis) support its potential as a viable model for Alzheimer’s disease research? Journal of Alzheimers Disease, 2018; 61(3):1015-1028.
4.Wang XY#, Liu DH#, He DJ, Suo SB, Xia X, He XC, Han JJ*, Zheng P*. Transcriptome analyses of rhesus monkey pre-implantation embryos reveal a reduced capacity for DNA double strand break (DSB) repair in primate oocytes and early embryos. Genome Research, 2017, 27(4):567-579.
5.Li CH, Yan LZ, Ban WZ, Tu Q, Wu Y, Wang L, Bi R, Ji S, Ma YH, Nie WH, Lv LB, Yao YG*, Zhao XD*, Zheng P*. Long-term propagation of tree shrew spermatogonial stem cells in culture and successful generation of transgenic offspring. Cell Research, 2017, 27(2):241-252.
6.Guo K#, Li CH#, Wang XY, He DJ, Zheng P*. Germ stem cells are active in postnatal mouse ovary under physiological conditions. Molecular Human Reproduction, 2016, 22(5): 316-328 (该工作受到杂志同期特邀评论, Mol Hum Reprod, 2016, 22:313-315).
7.Lu YQ, He XC, Zheng P*. Decrease in expression of maternal effect gene Mater is associated with maternal ageing in mice. Molecular Human Reproduction, 2016, 22(4): 252-260.
8.Zhao B, Zhang WD, Duan YL, Lu YQ, Cun YX, Li CH, Guo K, Nie WH, Li L, Zhang R, Zheng P*. Filia is an ESC-specific regulator of DNA damage response and safeguards genomic stability. Cell Stem Cell, 2015, 16: 684-698. (期刊5年影响因子24.565)
9.Tan T#, Zhang Y#, Ji W*, Zheng P*. miRNA Signature in Mouse Spermatogonial Stem Cells Revealed by High-Throughput Sequencing. Biomed Res Int, 2014, 154251.
10. Zhao YQ#, Ji S#, Wang JK#, Huang JF*, Zheng P*. mRNA-Seq and microRNA-Seq whole-transcriptome analysis of rhesus monkey ESC neural differentiation revealed the potential regulators of rosette neural stem cells. DNA Research,2014, 21(5):541-54.
11. Zheng P*, Baibakov B, Wang XH, Dean J*. PtdIns(3,4,5)P3 is constitutively synthesized and required for spindle translocation during meiosis in mouse oocytes. Journal of Cell Science, 2013, 126(Pt 3):715-21.
12. Li L, Zheng P, Dean J*. Maternal control of early mouse development. Development, 2010, 137: 859-870.
13. Zheng P, Dean J*. Role of Filia, a maternal effect gene, in maintaining euploidy during cleavage stage mouse embryogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 2009, 106(18):7473-8.
14. Ohsugi M, Zheng P, Baibakov B, Li L, Dean J*. Maternally derived FILIA-MATER complex localizes asymmetrically in cleavage-stage mouse embryos. Development, 2008, 135(2):259-269.
15. Zheng P, Vassena R, Latham KE*. Effects of in vitro oocyte maturation and embryo culture on the expression of glucose transporters, glucose metabolism and insulin signaling genes in rhesus monkey oocytes and preimplantation embryos. Molecular Human Reproduction, 2007, 13: 361-371.
16. Zheng P*, Dean J. Oocyte-specific genes affect folliculogenesis, fertilization, and early development (Invited review). Seminars in Reproductive Medicine, 2007, 25(4):243-251.
17. Zheng P*. Effects of in vitro maturation of monkey oocytes on their developmental capacity (Invited review). Animal Reproduction Science, 2007, 98:56-71.
18. Zheng P, Vassena R, Latham KE*. Expression and downregulation of WNT signaling pathway genes in rhesus monkey oocytes and embryos. Molecular Reproduction and Development, 2006, 73: 667-677.
19. Zheng P, Patel B, McMenamin M, Moran E, Paprocki AM, Kihara M, Schramm RD, Latham KE*. Effects of follicle size and oocyte maturation conditions on maternal message RNA regulation and gene expression in rhesus monkey oocytes and embryos. Biology of Reproduction, 2005, 72:890-897.
20. Zheng P, Schramm RD, Latham KE*. Developmental regulation and in vitro culture effects on expression of DNA repair and cell cycle checkpoint control genes in rhesus monkey oocytes and embryos. Biology of Reproduction, 2005, 72: 1359-1369.
21. Zheng P, Patel B, McMenamin M, Reddy, S, Paprocki AM, Schramm RD, Latham KE*. The primate embryo gene expression resource: A novel resource to facilitate rapid analysis of gene expression patterns in non-human primate oocytes and preimplantation stage embryos. Biology of Reproduction, 2004, 70: 1411-1418.
22. Zheng P, Patel B, McMenamin M, Paprocki AM, Schramm RD, Nagl N, Wilsker D, Wang G, Moran E, Latham KE*. Expression of genes encoding chromatin regulatory factors in developing rhesus monkey oocytes and preimplantation stage embryos: Possible roles in genome activation. Biology of Reproduction, 2004, 70: 1419-1427.
23. Zheng P, Si W, Bavister BD, Yang JF, Ding CH, Ji WZ*. 17-b Estradiol and progesterone improve in-vitro cytoplasmic maturation of oocytes from unstimulated prepubertal and adult rhesus monkeys. Human Reproduction, 2003, 18(10): 2137-2144.
24. Zheng P, Bavistser BD, Ji WZ*. Amino acid requirements for maturation of rhesus monkey oocytes in culture. Reproduction, 2002; 124, 515-525.
25. Zheng P, Wang H, Bavister BD, Ji WZ*. Maturation of rhesus monkey oocytes in chemically defined culture media and their functional assessmental by IVF and embryo development. Human Reproduction, 2001, 16(2): 300-305.
26. Zheng P, Bavister BD, Ji WZ*. Energy substrate requirement for in vitro maturation of oocytes from unstimulated adult rhesus monkeys. Molecular Reproduction and Development, 2001, 58: 348-355.
27. Zheng P, Si W, Wang H, Zou RJ, Bavister BD, Ji WZ*. Effect of age and breeding season on the developmental capacity of oocytes from unstimulated and FSH-stimulated rhesus monkeys. Biology of Reproduction, 2001, 64: 1417-1421.