1. Kong Y†, Li F†, Nian Y†, Zhou Z, Yang R*, Qiu MH*, Chen C*. KHF16 is a Leading Structure from Cimicifuga foetida that Suppresses Breast Cancer Partially by Inhibiting the NF-κB Signaling Pathway. Theranostics 2016; 6(6):875-886.
2. Rong Liu*, Peiguo Shi, Zhi Nie, Huichun Liang, Zhongmei Zhou, Wenlin Chen, Haijun Chen, Chao Dong, Runxiang Yang, Suling Liu, Ceshi Chen*，Mifepristone Suppresses Basal Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Stem Cells by Down-regulating KLF5 Expression，Theranostics 2016; 6(4): 533-544
3. Guang-Zhe Ge†, Hou-Jun Xia†, Bao-Li He, Hai-Lin Zhang, Wen-Jing Liu, Ming Shao, Chun-Yan Wang, Ji Xiao, Fei Ge, Fu-Bing Li, Yi Li, Ceshi Chen*, Generation and Characterization of a Breast Carcinoma Tree Shrew Model by PyMT Overexpression in Mammary Epithelial Cells, Int J Cancer, 2016，138（3），642-651
4. Junying Qin, Zhongmei Zhou, Wenlin Chen, Chunyan Wang, Hailin Zhang, Guangzhe Ge, Ming Shao, Dingyun You, Zhixiang Fan, Houjun Xia, Rong Liu, Ceshi Chen*， BAP1 promotes breast cancer cell proliferation and metastasis by deubiquitinating KLF5, Nature Communications, 2015, 6: 8471, doi:10.1038/ncomms9471
5. Lin Jia, Zhongmei Zhou, Huichun Liang, Jing Wu, Peiguo Shi, Fubing Li, Zehua Wang, Chunyan Wang, Wenlin Chen, Hailin Zhang, Yang Wang, Rong Liu, Jing Feng*, Ceshi Chen* KLF5 promotes breast cancer proliferation, migration and invasion in part by upregulating the transcription of TNFAIP2, Oncogene, 2015 Jul 20. doi: 10.1038/onc.2015.263.
6. Chunyan Wang†,Zhi Nie†, Zhongmei Zhou, Hailin Zhang, Rong Liu, Jing Wu, Junying Qin, Yun Ma, Liang Chen, Shumo Li, Wenlin Chen, Fubing Li, Peiguo Shi, Yingying Wu, Jian Shen, Ceshi Chen*, The interplay between TEAD4 and KLF5 promotes breast cancer partially through inhibiting the transcription of p27Kip1, Oncotarget, 2015
7. Fei Ge†, Wenlin Chen†, Junying Qin†,Zhongmei Zhou, Rong Liu, Linlin Liu,Jing Tan, Tianning Zou,Hongyuan Li, Guosheng Ren*, Ceshi Chen*, Ataxin-3 like (ATXN3L), a member of the Josephin family of deubiquitinating enzymes, promotes breast cancer proliferation bydeubiquitinatingKrüppel-like factor 5 (KLF5), Oncotarget, 2015
8. Hou-Jun Xiaç, Bao-Li Heç, Chun-Yan Wang, Hai-Lin Zhang, Guang-Zhe Ge, Yuan-Xu Zhang, Long-Bao Lv, Jian-Lin Jiao, Ceshi Chen*, PTEN/PIK3CA genes are frequently mutated in spontaneous and MPA-accelerated DMBA induced mammary tumours of tree shrews, Eur J Cancer, 2014, 50(18):3230-3242
9. Yi Liç, Yanjie Kongç, Zhongmei Zhou, Hui Chen, Zehua Wang, Yi-Ching Hsieh, Dong Zhao, Xu Zhi, Jian Huang, Jing Zhang, Hongmin Li, Ceshi Chen* The HECTD3 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Facilitates Cancer Cell Survival by Promoting K63-linked Polyubiquitination of Caspase-8, Cell Death and Disease, 2013, 4, e935
10. Xia H, Wang C, Chen W, Zhang H, Chaudhury L, Zhou Z, Liu R, Chen C*. Kruppel-Like Factor 5 Transcription Factor Promotes Microsomal Prostaglandin E2 Synthase 1 Gene Transcription in Breast Cancer. J Biol Chem. 2013 288(37):26731-40
11. Zehua Wang, Zhi Nie, Wenlin Chen, Zhongmei Zhou, Qinghua Kong, Arun Seth, Rong Liu*, Ceshi Chen*，RNF115/BCA2 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Promotes Breast Cancer Cell Proliferation through Targeting p21 for Ubiquitin-mediated Degradation，Neoplasia, 2013 15(9):1028-35
12. Yi Li, Xi Chen, Zehua Wang, Dong Zhao, Hui Chen, Wenlin Chen, Zhongmei Zhou, Junran Zhang, Jing Zhang, Hongmin Li, Ceshi Chen*；The HECTD3 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Suppresses Cisplatin-induced Apoptosis via Stabilizing MALT1，Neoplasia, 2013, 15(1)：39-48
13. Xu Zhi, Dong Zhao, Zehua Wang, Zhongmei Zhou, Chunyan Wang, Wenlin Chen, Rong Liu*, Ceshi Chen*, E3 ubiquitin ligase RNF126 promotes cancer cell proliferation by targeting the tumor suppressor p21 for ubiquitin-mediated degradation, Cancer Res. 2013;73(1):385-94
14. Xu Zhi, Dong Zhao, Zhongmei Zhou, Rong Liu, Ceshi Chen*, YAP promotes breast cell proliferation and survival partially through stabilizing the KLF5 transcription factor, Am J Pathology, 2012, 180(6): 2452-61
15. Dong Zhao, Xu Zhi, Zhongmei Zhou, Ceshi Chen*, TAZ antagonizes theWWP1-mediated KLF5 degradation and promotes breast cell proliferation and tumorigenesis, Carcinogenesis, 2012, 33(1): 59-67
16. Rong Liu, Zhongmei Zhou, Dong Zhao，Ceshi Chen*, The induction of KLF5 transcription factor by progesterone contributes to progesterone-induced breast cancer cell proliferation and de-differentiation, Mol. Endocrinology, 2011, 25(7): 1137-1144 (Cover)
17. Rong Liu, Zhongmei Zhou, Jian Huang, Ceshi Chen*, PMEPA1 promotes androgen receptor negative prostate cell proliferation through suppressing the Smad3/4-c-Myc-p21Cip1 signaling pathway, Journal of Pathology, 2011, 223(5): 683-94
18. Dong Zhao, Hanqiu Zheng, Zhongmei Zhou, Ceshi Chen*, The Fbw7 tumor suppressor targets KLF5 for ubiquitin-mediated degradation and suppresses breast cell proliferation, Cancer Research, 2010, 70: 4728-38
19. Hanqiu Zheng, Zhongmei Zhou, Leena Chaudhury, Jin-Tang Dong, Ceshi Chen*, Krüpple-like factor 5 (KLF5) promotes breast cell proliferation partially through upregulating the transcription of fibroblast growth factor-binding protein 1 (FGF-BP) in breast cancer, Oncogene, 2009; 28: 3702-13.
20. Rong Liu, Hanqiu Zheng, Zhongmei Zhou, Jin-Tang Dong, Ceshi Chen*, KLF5 promotes breast cell survival partially through FGF-BP-pERK-mediated MKP-1 protein phosphorylation and stabilization, J Biol Chem., 2009 19; 284: 16791-8
21. Yi Li, Zhongmei Zhou, Maurizio Alimandi, Ceshi Chen*, WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 targets the full length ErbB4 for ubiquitin-mediated degradation in breast cancer, Oncogene, 2009 20; 28: 2948-58
22. Yi Li, Zhongmei Zhou, Ceshi Chen*, WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin protein ligase 1 targets p63 transcription factor for ubiquitin-mediated proteasomal degradation and regulates apoptosis, Cell Death and Differentiation, 2008, 15: 1941-51